Safeline V – Everything you need keen to know about it
Safeline V insulated conductor bar systems are used for power transmission. Current capacity from 300 Amp. to 2000 Amps., rated at 100% duty cycle and 35°, C ambient nominal voltage up to 600V Conductor Bar provides a safe and economical power for track guided mobile machinery.
Safeline V modem power supply system using a single-pole insulated conductor. The applications of this system are traveling cranes, container traffic, and special applications used for high energy consumption under difficult conditions. The conductor material is copper (500 Amps., 800 Amps., 1000 Amps., 1250 Amps) aluminum (500 Amps.,800 Amps., 1000 Amps.,1250 Amps.) The aluminum conductor bar is provided with a proven and patented stainless steel contact surface. For high-temperature conditions; a high-temperature insulation cover up to 115° C is available. The phase conductor cover is a yellow color and earth insulation cover is green
The spring-loaded collector can be used for horizontal/vertical installation in a single or double version.
Installation of the conductor bar system is simple, maintenance is confined to a routine check of collectors.
- Insulated Conductor Bar is touch proof.
- Quick & Easy Installation.
- 500, 800, 1000, 1250 & 2000 Amps. in the same standard.
- 5008001000 &1250 Amps Aluminium / Stainless Steel.
- 500, 800, 1000, 1250 & 2000 Amp. Copper.
- No expansion joint up to 200 meters long.
- Horizontal / Vertical Installation.
- Spring-loaded Safeline V Current Collector 250A/500A.
To Buy Safeline V Current Collector Click Here!