Electro-Hydraulic Thruster In addition to the wide range of applications in mechanical engineering applications, the Electro-Hydraulic thruster operated drum brakes are mainly used in material lifting and handling equipment, mainly because of their Fail-to-safety’ designs ensure safety to men and machines in the event of power failure. With the advancement in electrical drives and electronics, the drives have pushed the mechanical systems to high levels of operations and demanding safer and reliable braking loads moving at much higher speeds than earlier. Continuous development in product improvisation and assured quality checks, the thrusters offer compact, reliable yet economical solutions to most of the industrial applications.
- Compact, lightweight, and elegant design.
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation.
- Smooth jerk-free perfectly linear motion.
- Low noise and does not emit electrical disturbance.
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- Low power input.
- Easy mounting and dismounting.
- Bi-directional operation.
- Immune from external over-loading.
- Immune from supply voltage variations.
ELD-23/5, ELD-30/5, ELD-50/6, ELD-80/6, ELD-121/6, ELD-201/6, ELD-301/6, ELD-80/12, ELD-121/12, ELD-201/12, ELD-301/12