Electro-Hydraulic Thruster is a device which develops linear thrust (or force) required to operate the desired mechanism. The Thrusters are widely used to actuate thruster shoe brakes, commonly used in material handling equipment.
Electro-Hydraulic Thruster in various models develops 15 kg to 295 kg. In stroke lengths of 51 mm, 76mm & 127 mm. Thrusters should be mounted within ± 10° from vertical. Working fluid – Transformer oil to BS 148.
- The Thruster provides a non-jerking, linear thrust of constant magnitude throughout its and working stroke.
- The thruster does not need any external tools, components, or accessories for operation.
- Compact and rugged construction and long maintenance-free service.
- Low power consumption and low heat generation.
- High number-up to 720 of starts per hour.
- The motor is totally enclosed non-ventilated and together with the terminal box provided an IP-44 degree of protection. IP-55 degree of protection can be provided against specific requests.
|ST Series Type||
ST-520, ST-535, ST-545, ST-870, ST-8110, ST-13200, ST-13300